COURSE OVERVIEW –
Course Access Duration– 6 Months
Program Plan – Gives in-depth information about what is covered, schedule, different phases involved and Process
Course Access Duration– 6 Months
Project management is a carefully planned and organized effort to accomplish a specific onetime effort. Online Project management includes developing a project plan in Distance, which includes defining project goals and objectives, specifying tasks or how goals will be achieved, what resources are need, and associating budgets and timelines for completion. Kaizen means ?improvement?. Kaizen strategy calls for never-ending efforts for improvement involving everyone in the organization- managers and workers alike. Management has two major components: 1. Maintenance and 2. Improvement The objective of the maintenance function is to maintain current technological, managerial and operating standards. The improvement function is aimed at improving current standards. Online Total Quality Management by IIBM India is the organization-wide management of quality. Management consists of planning, organizing, directing, control, and assurance. Total quality is called total because it consists of two qualities: quality of return to satisfy the needs of the shareholders, and quality of products & Salary hike.
|Eligibility||Course Access Duration|
|10+ 2 or equivalent||6 Months|
|Fee Option||Installment-I||Installment-II (after 1 Month)||Installment-III (after 1 Month)||Total Fees|
|1. Fees need to be paid in lump sum / first Installment via Demand Draft (DD) or online payment in favor of "IIBM Institute of Business Management".
2. Exam Fees and GST 18% applicable
**Scroll left and right table for get details.
• Introduction to Quality Management
• Concept of Quality
• Customer Retention
• Concept of Quality Circle
• Total Quality Through Japanese
• Performance measure 5-S
• Statistical Process Control
• Process Capability and Six Sigma
• Tools and Techniques for Quality Management
• The Seven Tools of TQM
• ISO Concept
• Quality Management System
• Managing a Project
• Managing Project Integration
• Managing the Project Scope
• Managing Project Time
• Managing Project Costs
• Managing Project Quality
• Managing Project Human Resources
• Managing Project Communications
• Managing Project Risks
• Introducing Project Procurement Management
• PMP Code of Professional Conduct
The Fundamental Question
• Why Does Customer Care need Kaizen?
• What is Kaizen?
• What are Kaizen’s Instruments?
• What Makes Excellent Customer Care?
Aspects of the Kaizen Approach to the Customer
• Breaking Down Internal Barriers
• Motivating and Enabling Employees
• Researching the Market
• Building Long-Term Relationships with Customers
• The Technology to Improve Customer Service
Uniting Customer Care and Kaizen
• Developing and Implementing a Kaizen –based Customer Care Strategy
• Avoiding Pitfalls and Maintaining the Momentum
N.C.RANGANATH HDFC LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD., HYDERABAD, TELANGANA STATE It has been my long cherished dream to pursue further education. I have been working in life insurance sector since 1992 and occupied various positions in managerial cadre both in public and private sector. Due to tight work schedule I could not find time to pursue any further courses. Recently I took a sabbatical to become a Fellow of Teach for India for a period of two years. At the same time I also came across IIBM Institute of Business Management and found this valuable online course. The course helped me in getting deeper insight into various areas such as personnel management, financial services and Sales Distribution management besides providing me an opportunity to secure certifications in Six Sigma, Corporate governance and Project Management. Now I feel more empowered with requisite knowledge to take up higher responsibilities not only in insurance industry but also in any industry per se. My Special thanks to IIBM Institute Team.