Get Total Quality Management Professional + Project Management Certification + Kaizen Professional Certification !!!
Project management is a carefully planned and organized effort to accomplish a specific onetime effort. Project management includes developing a project plan, which includes defining project goals and objectives, specifying tasks or how goals will be achieved, what resources are need, and associating budgets and timelines for completion.
Kaizen means ?improvement?. Kaizen strategy calls for never-ending efforts for improvement involving everyone in the organization- managers and workers alike.
Management has two major components:
- Maintenance and
- Improvement The objective of the maintenance function is to maintain current technological, managerial and operating standards. The improvement function is aimed at improving current standards. Total Quality Management is the organization-wide management of quality. Management consists of planning, organizing,directing, control, and assurance. Total quality is called total because it consists of two qualities: quality of return to satisfy the needs of the shareholders, and quality of products.
Eligibility: 10+2 or Equivalent
Duration: 6 Months
Part 1 : TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
- Introduction to Quality Management
- Concept of Quality
- Customer Retention
- Concept of Quality Circle
- Total Quality Through Japanese
- Performance measure 5-S
- Statistical Process Control
- Process Capability and Six Sigma
- Tools and Techniques for Quality Management
- The Seven Tools of TQM
- ISO Concept
- Quality Management System
Part 2 : PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION
- Managing a Project
- Managing Project Integration
- Managing the Project Scope
- Managing Project Time
- Managing Project Costs
- Managing Project Quality
- Managing Project Human Resources
- Managing Project Communications
- Managing Project Risks
- Introducing Project Procurement Management
- PMP Code of Professional Conduct
Part 3 : KAIZEN PROFESSIONAL
- The Fundamental Question
- Why Does Customer Care need Kaizen?
- What is Kaizen?
- What are Kaizen’s Instruments?
- What Makes Excellent Customer Care?
Aspects of the Kaizen Approach to the Customer
- Breaking Down Internal Barriers
- Motivating and Enabling Employees
- Researching the Market
- Building Long-Term Relationships with Customers
- The Technology to Improve Customer Service
Uniting Customer Care and Kaizen
- Developing and Implementing a Kaizen –based Customer Care Strategy
- Avoiding Pitfalls and Maintaining the Momentum
Fore more details visit: www.iibmindia.in