Project Management Lucrative Career
IIBM Institute is one of the most reliable online management education and training providers with a nationwide network. The Institute offers an extensive range of Courses. All Programs have been planned with optimum Industry awareness and updated curriculum counting on the real-World business scenarios.
Project Management Certification: Project Management Lucrative Career
IIBM Institute Offers Project Management Certification completely Online.It is 3 Month duration Course.
Project management is a carefully planned and organised effort to accomplish a specific one-time effort. Project management includes developing a project plan, which includes defining project goals and objectives, specifying tasks or how goals will be achieved, what resources are need, and associating budgets and timelines for completion.
Eligibility:Post Graduation/ Graduation/ Diploma
- Managing a Project
- Examining the Project Process
- Managing Project Integration
- Managing the Project Scope
- Managing Project Time
- Managing Project Costs
- Managing Project Quality
- Managing Project Human Resources
- Managing Project Communications
- Managing Project Risks
- Introducing Project Procurement Management
ADVANTAGES TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION
- There are several advantages to getting your Project Management certification. First and foremost is salary. Generally, if you have your Project Management certificate, you can expect to see a salary advantage over those who do not have their certificate. For employers, candidates who get the certificate show additional commitment to the project management career path. Therefore Project Management certification enhances your resume and can open doors for you when you are seeking a project management position.
- Another advantage to getting the Project Management certificate is that is automatically shows employers that you have project management experience. To be eligible to receive a Project Management certificate, you need both a four-year degree in addition to at least three years of project management experience. The additional education you receive will also expand your network as you engage with peers that are in the project management field.