A Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) course from Arunachal University comprises instruction in the different aspects of business. Business management involves managing a business so that it flourishes and maintains a steady rate of progress. The key aspects of Business Management are planning, organizing, staffing, directing, monitoring and budgeting. A business manager oversees the parts of the organization that carry out these functions, and ensures that they work properly.
Post Graduate Program In Business Management
Post Graduate Diploma In Business Management
Course Access Duration:
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Project Work
Lumpsum Payment Scheme
(Along with the filled up application)
(a) Along with the filled up Application Form (First Installment)
(b) One Month after enrollment (Second Installment)
(c) One Month after enrollment (Third Installment)
|Grand Total :||(a) + (b) + (c)|
Enquiry FormPay Online
- Fees need to be paid in lump sum / first Installment via Demand Draft (DD) or online payment in favor of “IIBM Institute of Business Management”.
- Service tax of 14.5% is applicable.