Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) is designed for graduate students who are interested in computer applications. This course has been made for students who want to learn computer applications in different fields like banking, insurance and accounting. This program allows students to seek professional knowledge in computer applications.
This programme will give the aspirants a sound understanding of basic computer applications in business covering key programming languages, data base management, systems analysis, computer software development in specific applications such as studies, financial management and long range planning.
- Mathematical foundation of Computer Science
- Numerical and Statistical Methods
- Object Oriented Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithm Using C, C++
- Data Base Management Systems
- Computer Communication and Networks
- Software Engineer
- Computer Programmer & Analyst
- Interface Engineer
- Project Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- IT Consultant