Meticulous and highly accomplished professional with about 7 years of experience as Business Analyst/ Data Analyst; Result-oriented decisive leader to maintain high quality standards to meet challenges of this fast paced, high turn industry; Persuasive communicator with exceptional management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management; Tendency to thrive in dynamic and fluid environments while remaining pragmatic and focused; Highly ethical, trustworthy and discreet
- Possessing valuable insights, keen analysis and team approach to implement best practices to achieve business excellence. Adept at working in high pressure environments with strict deadlines and multiple deliverables
- Strong document design skills with expertise in designing questionnaires, policies and other business related documents
- Exercise a high degree of discretion, mature judgment, and tact in handling issues of a sensitive nature
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, planning, team-building and project management skills
- M-Tech of Computer Science
- 12th from CBSE Board(scored 56%), Delhi in 2010
- 10th from CBSE Board(scored 67%), Delhi in 2008
- Alight Solutions, Noida Setup Configuration Specialist (Reporting & Analytics) Key Responsibilities:
- Develop new or modify existing SAS programs to load data from the source and create study specific datasets.
- Interacting extensively with onshore counterparts on requirement gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations.
- Co-coordinating with other support teams: Development, Operations, QA, Leads, etc.
- Perform validation on derived datasets by following the standard operating procedures during the validation process to check data accuracy.
- Creating the test plans and testing for quality assurance of the code developed.
- Using Excel Skills like Functions/Formulas, Pivot Tables, Creating Graphs, HLook-up & VLook-up, Multiple keyboard shortcuts, etc. on daily basis.
- Generate reports either in HTML, EXCEL, CSV, PDF or RTF formats according to the client specifications.
- Extensive use of PROC SQL, PROC PRINT, PROC SORT, PROC FREQ to perform analysis of the datasets using queries, joining and altering tables using SAS EG.
- Implementation of Adhoc Requests and coding enhancements using various Functions like INPUT, PUT, SUBSTR, INDEX, SCAN, FIND, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, MDY, COMPBL, COMPRESS, TRIM, STRIP, SCAN, SUM,etc.
- Developing various QC SAS codes to keep a check on the output data files being delivered.
- Reviewing productivity data reports, monthly and weekly status reports for clearing account reconciliation.
- Delivering reports to clients using Share Point or Shared Drive or Tableau Server.
- Working on the project titled Pilot Project for the client US Based Giant using the tools SAS EG, Mainframe, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and MS Office. Project deals with understanding and extracting data from the data warehouse using SQL and the reports were produced for, Campaign Effectiveness, Online Shopping Customers Profiling.
- Experience in handling large databases.
- Possess good knowledge of SAS with a comprehensive understanding and application of its procedures & contents like BASE SAS, PROC SQL, SAS MACROS, SQL, Data Merge, Functions, PROCs using SAS EG, SAS Windows.
- Good Excel Skills using Functions/Formulas, Pivot Tables, HLook-up & VLook-up, Multiple keyboard shortcuts, etc.
- Creating Dashboards & Reports with decent graphics and publishing using Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server.
- Experience in automating reports using Mainframe/Control-M
- Effectively training the analysts on SAS, SQL and Databases
- Recipient of “Analyst of the Month Award”
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, planning, team-building and project management skills.
- SAS EG 5.1/6.1 (SAS Enterprise Guide)
- SAS 9.4 for Windows
- SQL DB2
- MS Office(Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel)
- Tableau Desktop/Tableau Server