Master Program Course Overview
Course Access Duration– 1 Year
Program Plan – Gives in-depth information about what is covered, schedule, different phases involved and Process
Key Take Away – Benefits of the course
Who should attend – Talks about the eligibility criteria, best suited audience, etc.,
Potential Career Growth:- On completion of Master Program in Supply Chain Management achieve a rewarding career by IIBM India
About Master Program in Supply Chain Management
The Online Master program in Supply Chain Management from IIBM Institute of Business Management covers Statistical Quality Control, Distribution and Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Logistics, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Organizational Behaviour and general principles of management. This Master program in supply chain management gives professionals to gain holistic view of the business and gain analytical knowledge and soft skills which is essential for the supply chain managers to make decisions to mitigate the risk and to collaborate across functional areas.
Master Program Eligibility & Course Access Duration
Master Program Fees Details
Master Program Program Plan
Master Program in Supply Chain Management from IIBM Institute of Business Management comprises of 8 Distance core subjects taught under 2 semesters.
Principles & Practices of Management
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Statistical Quality Control
Distribution & Logistics Management
Master Program List of Specialization
Master Program Key Take Away
By completing Distance Master Program in Supply Chain Management from IIBM Institute of Business Management, the students/professionals of IIBM India will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of managing and mitigating the risks (expected / unexpected) associated arising in the organization apart from handling the logistics and other things.
- Acquire knowledge and confidence to interact with their organization’s finance, marketing, and information technology departments, in addition to outside suppliers or contractors.
- Gain knowledge to collaborate across functional areas by IIBM India.
- Gain in-depth analytical knowledge and soft skills which are essential for the supply chain managers to a make decisions to mitigate the risk and to collaborate across functional areas.
Who Should Attend Online Master Program
Master Program Potential Career Growth
On completion Master Program in Supply Chain management from IIBM Institute of Business Management, the students achieve a gratifying career such as:
- Promotion & Salary growth for fresher’s / Supervisor to Manager Roles
- Elevation from supply chain Manager to directors, vice president and senior executive level
- Rapidly move into global leadership roles & Career Path
- Smoothly change over from supervisor role to managerial & leadership role with improved expertise & career outlook.
- Build Entrepreneurial mind-set and perform better in a start-up environment
Name: Anshuman Kashyap
Company (Currently Working): Concentrix India Limited
Designation: –Assistant Manager
CTC/ Per Annum: 6.88 Lakh
Review:-As of now received good support related to course and prompt response by all from IIBM Institute. Just wanted to say thank you very much for all the support.